~sophia homes~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is the forum for sophia homes.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desk staff

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Desk staff  Empty Desk staff Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 pm

namira (admin/owner)

Admin

Don't now what Desk staff is? It's when you hang out on the desk and wait for people to want to emit and bye houses! Now to the app!

Furcadia Name:

Age {leave blank if do not want to list}:

Some staff member starts ejecting every one!What do you do?:

A person walks in swears, and does inappropriate stuff!What do you do?:

A person starts spaming the desk with words {or items} what do you do?:

A staff tells wrong information to a non-staff.What do you do?:

A staff clears a perm house what do you do?:

Thank you for doing this app, it will be checked by, staff,me, and the co-owner thanks! lol!

https://sophia-homes.board-directory.net

2Desk staff  Empty My Desk staff application Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Jinxy-13

Jinxy-13

Furcadia Name: Jinxy 13

Some staff member starts ejecting every one!What do you do?: I would ask them to stop. If they continue i would eject them and notify the owner and higher ranked staff.

A person walks in swears, and does inappropriate stuff!What do you do?: I would tell them to stop. If they continued, I would eject them. If they came back and continued I would ban him/her from the dream.

A person starts spaming the desk with words {or items} what do you do?: I would tell them to stop spamming the desk. If he/she was spamming with items i would clear the items that arent suppost to be there. If they were spamming with words i would evict them from the desk or eject them from the dream

A staff tells wrong information to a non-staff.What do you do?: I would kindly correct the staff. If the non-staff person already left, then i would whisper them with the correct information.

A staff clears a perm house what do you do?: I would first ask the staff why they cleared it. If it was because the owner of the house deleted their furc account or decided to put their house up for sale. If it wasnt for those reasons i would notify the owner.

~Jinxy~

3Desk staff  Empty Judging Jinxy's post Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

namira (admin/owner)

Admin

Great Job Jinxy! I have to say hats off to you!You needed a little more description to 30% of the time But you did well! Hats off to you you... Passed! You get the Job! afro -King king Poke91!

https://sophia-homes.board-directory.net

4Desk staff  Empty Re: Desk staff Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Feral nightbound

Furcadia Name:Feral Nightbound

Age {leave blank if do not want to list}:

Some staff member starts ejecting every one!What do you do?:i whould ask them to please stop and if they keep on i eject them and notify owner or any other staff thats on

A person walks in swears, and does inappropriate stuff!What do you do?:i whould ask them to stop and if they do not stop i whould ask higher ranked or owner if i may eject him/her or if they could eject him/her

A person starts spaming the desk with words {or items} what do you do?:i whould ask to stop if they do not tell higher staff members or owner which evers on

A staff tells wrong information to a non-staff.What do you do?:i whould say "hey thats the wrong information just to say" i whould say the right information and tell them to remember that right information

A staff clears a perm house what do you do?:i whould say hey thats a perm house please put the perm house back to perm and if they do not tell higher rank staff or owner which ever is on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum